Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Tutorial Tuesday- Mirrored Side Table

I have a good friend who asked me a few months ago if she could hire me to decorate her house.

I am NOT an interior decorator.

I AM an idea collector. She likes the feel of my house and the ideas I've diligently collected on Pinterest enough to trust me with giving her house some new life. And I am having the time of my life doing it!




Her house is coming together slowly but surely, and she needs an accent piece to go in her front room. I saw these mirrored side tables on Miss Mustard Seed and fell head over heels in love with them.




Now I am in search for a nightstand to give the mirrored treatment to. If you want to make your own mirrored end table to use in your Living Room or your Bedroom, follow Miss Mustard Seed's Tutorial and "move mountains in your home".  I love that saying.

1 comment:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...