Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Teacher Feature: Annie Walker


A native of suburban Pittsburgh, PA, I've lived in the valley for 6 years. I attended West Virginia University where I earned a bachelor's degree in Child Development and Family Studies. After studying it, I'm living it: I've been married to my husband Scott, for 3 years and I stay home with our three little girls, Genevieve (2), Josie (3 months) and step-daughter Mikayla, (8). Our family of five is extended by our mutt, Rooney, and our six chickens. In my spare time, I enjoy outings and traveling with my family, cooking, reading, yoga, and trying to keep my garden from dying

Annie will be teaching the Urban Farming class at hello there! house home & garden event; a class that teaches sustainability in your own home by raising chickens. Come & see Annie talk about her class at our next Meet  'N' Greet at Joe's Farm Grill

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...