Saturday, May 12, 2012

Lessoned Learned // Holiday Decorations

Hello there friends! I'm so excited to announce a new segment we will be featuring each month from one our our hello there! house home & garden event attendees all about how she has incorporated the techniques she has learned to make her own home more unique and fabulous. Now, without further ado- here's Lydia!


One thing that Rosemary emphasized a lot to make a house a home (I recall 4 different activities throughout the event) was putting up holiday decorations. Since that time, I've found it is the easiest and most inexpensive to jazz up my home. Mostly with items I had on hand (or pilfered from my mom's craft room), my house went from lame to festive. And my 3 year old appreciates my efforts.

Halloween:



Christmas:



Valentine's Day:




Cinco de Mayo:

inspired by oh happy day

FYI: Any twine used in these decorations came from the swag bags given at the event.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...