Friday, June 8, 2012

Treasure Hunting // Mesa Historic Home for Sale



Before I started hello there! house, I was a Realtor who was obsessed with Historic Districts. I love all the whimsy and quirks they have and I have wanted to live in one all my life. This weekend I'm taking my kids to the Mesa Museum For Youth, so I'll definitely take the time to drive around the Historic Neighborhoods around Main Street in Mesa. This little beauty is for sale- don't all the upgrades make you want to move right in?









152 W 2nd Street / Mesa AZ Historic

This Single Family - Detached home for sale in Mesa AZ has 3 bedroom(s) and 2.5 bathroom(s) and is currently listed for $299,900. Built in 1951, the Single Family - Detached home offers 1978 square feet of living space.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...