Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Kitchen Revival // Sweetheart Breakfast



Valentine's Day. One of my favorite holidays and one of the only mornings I wake up early. A Sweetheart Breakfast is how we celebrate Valentine's Day at our house. I set the table with my festive dishes with their little valentine gift placed on the table (yes, we give them something small. Just another reason to spoil the children).

My kids are a little young for the making of Valentine cards, but next year I plan on making some valentine mail boxes similar to the ones below where we can slip in love notes to each other through out the beginning of the month. But the rule is you can't read them until our Valentines Breakfast! I can't wait. Obviously the cute mailboxes would be a part of the table-scape too.
valentine mail boxes
via the anderson crew


Last year I made Caramel French Toast from Framed



It really was amazing. So amazing that we make it all the time. So I need a new amazing recipe to make this breakfast more special. Here are a few that caught my eye.

Double Chocolate Waffles with Easy Berry Sauce from ourbestbites.com
double chocolate waffles with berry sauce via our best bites
Mini Puffed Oven Pancakes from ourbestbites.com!
mini puffed oven pancakes with berry sauce via our best bites

Cream Cheese-Stuffed Lemon French Toast with Berries from ourbestbites.com!
cream cheese stuffed lemon french toast with strawberries via our best bites
red velvet crepes via duhlicious

Are you drooling yet? I am. I hope you find the time to make tomorrow a real celebration of love with your family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...