Thursday, February 23, 2012

Organize Your Life // Make-Up







I recently returned to using fancy make-up. It's so worth the money to me. When I returned home to put away my newly purchased make-up I was horrified at how gross my old make-up and case was looking. There was no way I was going to subject my precious new make-up to that environment!

Makeup organizationn 3
via a beautiful mess
My new make-up needed a new home where it was easy to clean (which means no cloth!), portable (I hate moving my make-up to a new bag when I travel), and functional (compartments). My sis-in-law has kept her magenta, purple and teal caboodle from her youth and still uses it to this day. I have to admit that I was a little jealous that she held on to that gem. Why didn't I? Too late.

Don't stress. I happened to find Caboodles in two styles at Target (yes, they still make them!). Purple with sparkles with some sassy saying on the clasp or hot pink. I went with pink. And yes, I did feel like a 13 year old checking out with my hot pink caboodle. Why can't they make a line of these for adults? Too much to ask?

But my make-up and I are oh so happy.

Here are some ground rules for keeping your make-up happy too:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...