Tuesday, April 24, 2012

D.I.Y. Tutorials // Quilted Striped Throw Pillows



Last week I found an awesome tutorial on how to make Super Easy Throw Pillow Covers and whipped up some quick black linen ones for my couches in my living room {which I featured on my blog!}. 


They were so fun & easy and made such a difference in that room, that I realized I needed a few more accent pillows in that room and I found the perfect tutorial for some Quilted Striped Throw Pillows on the same blog, Sparkle Power



Today I'm going to JoAnne's armed with a 40% off coupon, and grab a couple 14" throw pillows, some cotton batting and some white cotton. I'll use the scrap black linen from my above pillows to piece together the pillow fronts- I can't wait to show off my finished product! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...