Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Kitchen Revival // Canisters


 I am on the hunt for some new canisters. Here is what I am liking.

Basic jars you can get at most stores for a cheap price. Etch your label on and your set. It's nice they come in different sizes and are affordable. And you could paint the lid any color.
etched jar canisters
via martha stewart
Classic glass canisters that you can, once again, get most anywhere. I like their largeness. I love how she uses them for convenience and display.
canisters.
via for the love of a house
This reminds me of my mom. She has one of the glass jars above with a pretty floral tea cup as the scoop. It's unique.
canisters
via country living
I love the look of large vintage canisters. I just wish the insides were in great condition. But for decor they can't be beat.
Canisters!
via design manifest
I am kind of liking these glass jars with wood tops. These modern jars mixed with vintage would be fun.
wood glass canisters
via svpply
Simple jars dipped in chalkboard paint. I think I am in love. Not to mention you could use any color paint.
chalk canisters
via canvas home store---no longer for sale.


I love the concept of this, especially this piece of furniture. I don't like the mice.. 
Glass canisters...pretty!
via decorology
Love these labels.
chalkboard canisters
via hgtv


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...