Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Kitchen Revival // Famous Kitchens: Ina Garten

The Barefoot Contessa's recipes are my go to staples for classic and delicious food. From her Roast Chicken to her Lemon Bars, her tried and true recipes are always hard to beat when you're looking for dining staples to master.


I saw a feature on her separate barn kitchen on House Beautiful a couple of years ago and immediately turned pea-green with envy. Hers is the stuff kitchen dreams are made of. Traditional, earthy, and inviting; the photos of her East Hampton home & garden all made me swoon, but none more than her breathtaking kitchen. I would absolutely move in at any moment and be blissfully happy for the rest of my days.




**all images via House Beautiful







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...