Thursday, March 22, 2012

Organize Your Life // Sew Organized



If you love to sew odds are you have a storage problem. Truth be told, I had a fabric storage problem before I took on sewing. I love fabric. Guilty. Sometimes we need to see some inspiration and good ideas to motivate us to get organized! Here are some keepers.

I am in love with this. I currently have all my fabric in a closet hanging up with clothes hangers. However, if I really have a fabric in bulk then those little hangers can't hold the weight. Perfect solution! And pretty!
Fabric storage
via danielle thompson
Follow the link below the picture to get her downloadable labels shown here! Perfect for remnants.
fabric storage
via just something i made
Hanging fabric is genious.
Fabric storage
via grosgrain
Love the color organization.
fabric storage
via little green notebook
Just right for small spaces! Love this.
I'll need to organize a little sewing corner in the guest room.  I like this idea.
via whipstitch sewing
Keep fabric for a project together using clasp hangers and chalkboard paint for labeling!
Organize your sewing projects with chalkboard hangers!
via craftzine
This sewing space is amazing. Love the crates turned into sewing shelves.
A good way to organize sewing supplies
via ucreate
Pull out drawers! Yes, please.
Organize Sewing
via bhg
What a fun way to store your laces and trims!
organize sewing trims
via funky junk interiors
Darling! I really need to do this. Follow the link for a tutorial!
Another use for empty frames
via grey luster girl
Fabric on mini-bolts! Great way to recycle old boxes and makes storing fabric so easy.
fabric storage featuring fabric mini bolts
via smashed peas and carrots

Organize! Make it pretty! You can do it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...